Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Tickets on Sale Now for Eat.Drink.Shaw. ...Reimagined: New Format Event Starts 11/04/21!
Shaw’s Food and Beverage Showcase is Back…With a Twist! Visit Bars and Restaurants to Enjoy Food and Beverage Items for Two Weeks or More.
- Art All Night Returned to Shaw with Eight Hours of Fun for All Ages, 09/25/21!
The 10th Anniversary of DC's Free Overnight Arts Festival was Celebrated, in the Neighborhood Where It All Began.
- Business Owners: Apply for a FY21 Shaw Main Streets Small Business Recovery Grant Today!
A Total of $30,000 in Grants will be Awarded. Applications are Due by 06/25/21 at 5:00 PM!
- Shaw: Then and Now—Presentation Shows What Today's Shaw Looked Like in Past, 06/30/21!
Free Lunchtime Zoom Presentation in Recognition of 50th Anniversary of Founding of DC Preservation League
- Shaw Businesses Respond to 9th Street Cycletrack Announcement
Small Businesses Fear Parking and Traffic Impacts will Do What COVID-19 Couldn't: Force Their Restaurants, Bars and Nightclubs to Close Forever