Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Get Ready for a Shawtastic Voyage: Art All Night Returns to Shaw, 09/14/19!
FREE Eight-Hour Overnight Arts Festival Expected to Draw 25,000 Visitors to Indoor and Outdoor Venues Along 7th and 9th Street, NW Venues!
- Come to Shaw Open House and Get $25 to Spend at Participating Businesses. 06/15/19!
Enjoy Free Food & Beverage Samples, Special Offers, Prizes and Family Fun at Dozens of Businesses South of Rhode Island Avenue!
- Buy Eat.Drink.Shaw. Tickets Now: Annual Food & Drink Showcase is on 04/24/19 at the Howard Theatre!
ALL YOU CAN EAT & DRINK FROM 27 RESTAURANTS & BARS...IN ONE PLACE...$80 in Advance, $100 at the door.
- Shaw Main Streets Releases 2018 Annual Report
At its annual meeting on Tuesday, March 19, 2019, Shaw Main Streets released its 2018 Annual Report.
- Art All Night DC Festival in Shaw Economic Impact: $1.6 Million!
Free Overnight Arts Festival Generates Huge Financial Windfall for Neighborhood Businesses, City
See More Photos