Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Vote for 2018’s Best New Shaw Businesses!
Show your appreciation to your favorite new Shaw business. Top three votegetters will be announced at Shaw Main Streets Annual Meeting, 03/19/19.
- Buy Eat.Drink.Shaw. Tickets Now: Annual Food & Drink Showcase is on 04/24/19 at the Howard Theatre!
ALL YOU CAN EAT & DRINK FROM 20+ RESTAURANTS & BARS...IN ONE PLACE...$80 in Advance, $100 at the door.
- Come Explore Dr. King's Legacy in Shaw, 02/28/19!
Historians, artists and more will explore the meaning of King’s legacy in Washington, D.C. today and the public library as a space for justice and equality.
- Spend $5 Shaw Bucks like Cash at Participating Shaw Businesses!
$25,000 Worth of These $5 Coupons are in Circulation in the Neighborhood—Get Yours Today & Save!
- See DC Councilmembers Cut Ribbons for 10 New Shaw Businesses, 11/24/18!
Neighborhood Tradition Celebrates Small Business Saturday in Shaw