Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Statement Regarding Comparison of 9th Street Cycletrack to 1968 Riots
For Immediate Release
- Shop for Unique Art Gifts at Shaw Holiday Art Market, 12/18/21!
Artists will Pop Up to Sell their Work in "Bubbles" across from Howard Theatre, with Live Entertainment
- Spend Shaw Main Streets' Money on Small Business Saturday in Shaw, 11/27/21!
Use "Shawbucks" like Cash at Participating Shaw Businesses on Shaw Business Saturday!
- Tickets on Sale Now for Eat.Drink.Shaw. ...Reimagined: New Format Event Starts 11/04/21!
Shaw’s Food and Beverage Showcase is Back…With a Twist! Visit Bars and Restaurants to Enjoy Food and Beverage Items for Two Weeks.
- Art All Night Returned to Shaw with Eight Hours of Fun for All Ages, 09/25/21!
The 10th Anniversary of DC's Free Overnight Arts Festival was Celebrated, in the Neighborhood Where It All Began.