Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- SHAW HOLDS “WELCOME MICHELIN” PARTY TO CELEBRATE RELEASE OF INAUGURAL MICHELIN DC RESTAURANT GUIDE, OCTOBER 14, 2016!
DC’s Hottest Restaurant Neighborhood “Expecting At Least 10” Listed Restaurants
- Art All Night: Made in DC in Shaw to Include Scores of Venues, Artists, and Performers, 09/24/16!
All All Night: Made in Shaw Starts with a Pre-Party Sponsored by JBG, 5-7 PM, 09/24/16
- All Aboard the Ribbon Cutting Express: Shaw Cuts 19 Ribbons for New Businesses, June 22, 2016
Councilmembers Allen, Evans and Orange and DSLBD Director Harvey Snip Their Way through #ShawDC
- Shaw Open House, 06/18/16: Come Explore What Shaw has to Offer!
Come enjoy an afternoon full of art, fashion, food, drinks & entertainment Where DC Comes Together!
- Shaw Wins Great American Main Street Award!
Shaw Main Streets received the Great American Main Street Award, the Oscar for downtown commercial revitalization and historic preservation, at the Main Street Now conference in Milwaukee, WI on 05/23/16. Come celebrate Shaw's big win at the Taste of Shaw Gala at the Howard Theatre on 06/01/16!
See More Photos