Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Black History Month Event Highlights Shaw's Own Walter E. Fauntroy, 02/22/20!
New Bethel Baptist Church's Longtime Pastor Shares Reminiscences from His Life as a Civil Rights Activist, Shaw Urban Renewal Planner, Congressman and Faith Leader at Free Event.
- Celebrate Small Business Saturday in Shaw, 11/30/19!
Family fun and freebies abound, and $20 in ShawBucks to spend as cash are highlights of this 10th anniversary event.
- Yoga-Themed Mural Debuts on 9th Street in Shaw with Dogs, Butterflies and More, 10/02/19!
Two-Story Mural is a Tribute to the Late Lisa Schreiber, Founder and Co-owner of Wagtime
- Shaw History Comes Alive during Two Free History Tours, 09/22/19
Two Popular Walking Tours Highlighting Shaw's Past and Present are Offered Annually
- Get Ready for a Shawtastic Voyage: Art All Night Returns to Shaw, 09/14/19!
FREE Eight-Hour Overnight Arts Festival Expected to Draw 25,000 Visitors to Indoor and Outdoor Venues Along 7th and 9th Street, NW Venues!
See More Photos