Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Art All Night DC 2020 Virtual Edition Presents Shaw Art Market, Food & Drink Options
Now Crowds This Year, Except Online--Selected AANDD Shaw Headliners Showcased, Some Shaw Businesses Also Provide Content
- Dine Al Fresco in Blagden Alley!
DC’s First Alley “Streatery” Features Four Popular Shaw Bars and Restaurants
- Help Bring New Murals to 9th Street and the DC Alley Museum!
Shaw Main Streets is seeking a grant from the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities to fund new murals in Blagden Alley and 9th Street, NW
- Turn Plywood into Art for a Cause
DC Wood for Good project will collect surplus plywood used to board up businesses and match the lumber with artists, creatives and community groups that will transform them into art and other items.
- New Shaw-Based Food Ordering and Delivery App Helps Restaurants Survive
Restaurants get to keep more of every dollar spent on takeout and delivery when customers use this new app to order.