Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Shaw, All Month Long!
Enjoy Authentic and Contemporary Mexican Food and Drink at Shaw Restaurants—"¡Olé!"
- Why is Shaw Main Streets Opposing the 9th Street Cycletrack? Facts and Alternatives
Loss of parking, increased traffic, delivery challenges, and the lack of an economic impact studfy are key issues.
- Largest Mural in Shaw Debuts!
Colorful Five Story Tall Mural Faces Sunoco Station.
- Artists' Unique Art Gifts Presented at Shaw Holiday Art Market, 11/27/21 & 12/18/21!
Artists Poped Up to Sell their Work in "Bubbles" across from Howard Theatre, with Live Entertainment
- Eat.Drink.Shaw....Reimagined Featured 24 Food and Beverage Businesses, 11/04/21-11/18/21!
Shaw’s Food and Beverage Showcase Returned…With a Twist! Participants Visited Bars and Restaurants to Enjoy Food and Beverage Items for Two Weeks.