Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Carter G. Woodson Park Dedication, 12/05/15, 12:00 PM
Join us as the Shaw community dedicates a park and memorial to the father of Black History.
- RSVP Today for Shaw Main Streets Holiday Party, 12/07/15!
Annual Holiday Party featuring food and beverages from Shaw Main Streets businesses is free, but RSVP is required.
- Celebrate Small Business Saturday in Shaw, 11/28/15!
Enjoy a full day of free activities, including a potential world-record-setting set of ribbon cuttings for new businesses, and fun for all ages!
- #Shawlloween Bar Crawl Returns 10/24/15!
Popular annual bar crawl now features more venues, free tickets and no fixed hourly locations: Start and end wherever you want!
- Shaw Main Streets is a Semifinalist for the 2016 Great American Main Street Award!
SMS is announced as one of 10 candidates for a prestigious national award recognizing excellence in commercial revitalization and historic preservation.