Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- RSVP for Shaw Main Streets Holiday Party at the Howard Theatre, 12/07/16!
Free Annual Event Features Food from Shaw Restaurants, Wine, Dancing and the Spirit of the Season!
- Come Enjoy Small Business Saturday in Shaw, 11/26/16!
Enjoy 17 New Business Ribbon Cuttings, Holiday Tree Lighting, Special Offers, and Much More!
- SHAW HOLDS “WELCOME MICHELIN” PARTY TO CELEBRATE RELEASE OF INAUGURAL MICHELIN DC RESTAURANT GUIDE, OCTOBER 14, 2016!
DC’s Hottest Restaurant Neighborhood “Expecting At Least 10” Listed Restaurants
- Art All Night: Made in DC in Shaw to Include Scores of Venues, Artists, and Performers, 09/24/16!
All All Night: Made in Shaw Starts with a Pre-Party Sponsored by JBG, 5-7 PM, 09/24/16
- All Aboard the Ribbon Cutting Express: Shaw Cuts 19 Ribbons for New Businesses, June 22, 2016
Councilmembers Allen, Evans and Orange and DSLBD Director Harvey Snip Their Way through #ShawDC
See More Photos